The MiniProx proximity card readerís potted electronics and slim, attractive design are ideal for indoor or outdoor mounting.
- Accepts 5 to 16 volts(DC), meeting most voltage requirements.
- Wiegand interface.
- Allows easy upgrade from magstripe to a proximity reader; no rewiring or pulling of new cable required.
- Offers high reliability, consistent read-range and low power consumption in an easy-to-install package.
- Mounts directly onto metal with no change in read range performance.
- Provides multicolour LED, compatibility with all standard access control systems and internal or host control of LED and beeper.
- Mounting: unobtrusive design mounts directly onto metal such as door mullions. Audiovisual indication: when a proximity card is presented to the reader, the red LED flashes green and the beeper sounds. The multicolour LED and beeper can also be controlled individually by the host system.
- Diagnostics: on reader power-up, an internal self-test routine checks and verifies the setup configuration, determines the internal or external control of the LED and beeper, and initializes reader operation. An additional external loop-back test allows for the reader outputs and inputs to be verified without the use of additional test equipment.
- Indoor/outdoor design: sealed in a rugged, weatherized polycarbonate enclosure designed to withstand harsh environments, providing reliable performance and a high degree of vandal resistance.
- Easily interfaced: Wiegand output model interfaces with all existing Wiegand protocol access control systems.
- Security: Recognizes card formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion unique codes.
- Manufacturers Warranty: warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for life from date of shipment.