All system programming and user operations can be performed using LCD keypads. Keypads are connected to PC4020 control panels via a 4-wire system communications bus (Combus) which provides power for the keypads and acts as the system communication channel.
Keypads are enrolled onto the system at the time of installation, and are supervised for low voltage and presence by the main panel.
- two line, 32 character LCD display
- programmable LCD display contrast and brightness
- LCD display and keys backlit for low light viewing
- individual LED indicators for ready, trouble and armed status
- piezo buzzer provides audible feedback for correct/ incorrect key entries, entry/exit alert and system trouble conditions
- three dedicated keys for keypad activated alarms: fire, panic, auxiliary
- keypad activated duress code, programmable
- keys 1 to 5 programmable as function keys: defaults to stay, away, door chime, reset smoke detectors, quick exit
- operating environment - 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); 90% RH non-condensing
- current draw 55mA (from Combus)
- 90mA with backlighting boost on LCD4501
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 4.5" x 1" deep (14.4 x 11.4 x 2.5 cm)