MAXSYS control panels have a proven reputation for providing the value and dependability that security professionals expect from their alarm panels. Their modular design means the MAXSYS panels provide the versatility and flexibility to be used in any application, from small residential to large commercial. Packed with features, they're easy to install, easy to program and most importantly, they are easy to use. And with over a dozen sophisticated false alarm prevention features, they provide the reliability you need. Includes only the mainboard; a keypad (such as LCD4501), 16.5V transformer and 12V battery are required.
- 16 programmable zones, expandable to 128
- 30 programmable zone types & 8 zone options
- 2 PGM outputs; each with 2 application choices:
- as standard PGM output: 59 programmable options
- as addressable loop: up to 112 addressable devices.
- 1 supervised bell circuit: 59 programmable options
- 1 unswitched auxiliary power supply
- 1 switched auxiliary power supply
- supervised digital alarm communicator with 4 formats:
- 20bps, 1400/ 2300Hz handshake
- Contact ID - SIA with auto-reporting codes
- 3 telephone numbers: 32 digits each
- 3 event initiated pager formats
- supervised battery charger
- PC-Link connector: for local upload / download
- 8 system partitions: 9 account codesA
- 1,000 user/ card codes: 64 access levels
- user/ card codes assignable by partition
- 3,000 event buffer: 2,800 viewable on keypad
- 59 programmable output options: bell zone, PGM outputs, relay outputs, transistor outputs
- comprehensive scheduling:
- 99 date schedules - 50 arm/disarm schedules
- 16 automation schedules - 4 two year holiday schedules
- 99 open/ close suppression schedules
- 50 addressable smoke detector test schedules
- multiple communication capabilities:
- built in digital dialer
- optional module for DVAC
- optional cellular communications
- optional Long-range radio communication
- upload/ download capability: full featured with separate upload/ download phone number
Easily expanded by adding input/output and functional modules onto the 4-wire communications bus (Combus).
- up to four runs of 1,000 feet (305 m), can be t-tapped and is supervised for low voltage and module communication.
- up to 16 LCD keypads, 32 character display
- complete system programming via keypads
- keypads can be 'partition' or 'global' operation
- piezo buzzer for audible feedback and trouble
- 4 keypad activated alarms: Panic, Emergency, Fire, Duress
- up to 128 hardwired zones: using PC4108A/PC4116 eight and sixteen zone expansion modules.
- up to 64 wireless zones using the PC4164RS wireless receiver and DSC wireless sensors and control devices.
- up to 112 addressable zones using the main panel PGM outputs as addressable loops and DSC addressable sensors.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.