TOA F-Series Ceiling Speakers are ideal for music and paging applications such as audio/visual, business music or retail sound systems. The lineup consists of six models with features and price points to suit premium-to-economy applications; all built with the same high quality and reliability the industry has come to expect from TOA products. Key benefits include smooth off-axis coverage, versatile range of models, ease of installation, and competitive pricing.
For premium wide-dispersion performance, the ultra-compact F-1522SC is a 4” full-range ceiling speaker. It has quick-mount hardware and removable Phoenix-style connectors with loop-through points for adjacent speakers. Built-in overload protection circuitry ensures outstanding reliability. Also includes built-in multi-tap transformer with 8/16 ohm direct modes, front baffle power tap selection and double-locking, paintable grilles.
Accessories include the HY-RR1 ceiling tile reinforcement ring. The F-1522SC is individually packaged and backed by a ﬁve year manufacturers warranty.
- Superior Sound Quality
- Fast And Easy Installation
- Ultra-compact - only 4.2"(106 mm) deep
- 4" full-range driver
- Wide-dispersion: 160 degrees conical (1-4k Hz avg.)
- Frequency Response: 65 to 18k Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL (1 W, 1 m)
- Continuous Power Handling: 18 W
- Built-in 25/70.7/100 V transformer (6 W max.) with 8/16 ohm direct modes (18 W/12 W)
- Convenient power tap selector on front baffle
- Four pole push-terminal input connector
- Low-profile, paintable grille
- Dust cover to protect components
- Five year manufacturers warranty
- Optional Accessories: HY-RR1 Ceiling Tile Reinforcement Ring (for mounting in 2' wide tile ceilings)