TOA F-Series Ceiling Speakers are ideal for music and paging applications such as audio/visual, business music or retail sound systems. The lineup consists of six models with features and price points to suit premium-to-economy applications; all built with the same high quality and reliability the industry has come to expect from TOA products. Key benefits include smooth off-axis coverage, versatile range of models, ease of installation, and competitive pricing.
For premium wide-dispersion performance, the new F-122CU is a 5” full-range processed ceiling speaker, UL1480/2043-Listed for Fire Protective, General Purpose Signalling and Air-Handling Spaces. The F-122CU includes integral metal back-can with safety cable,
quick-mount hardware and removable Phoenix-style connectors with loop-through points for adjacent speakers. Built-in overload protection circuitry ensures outstanding reliability. Also includes built-in multi-tap transformer with 8/16 ohm direct modes, front baffle power tap selection and double-locking, paintable grilles.
Accessories include HY-TB1 tile bridge rails, HY-TR1 trim ring and HY-BC1 surface back-can. The F-122CU is individually packaged and backed by a ﬁve year manufacturers warranty. Also available packaged as a pair with tile rails (F-122CU2).
- Fast And Easy Installation
- Ideal for applications requiring premium sound quality
- Special diffuser provides wide off-axis high frequency response
- UL-Listed for Fire Protective, General Purpose Signalling and Air-Handling Spaces (UL1480 UUMW/UEAY, UL2043)
- Ported bass-reflex design
- 5" full-range driver
- Wide-dispersion: 180 degrees (1-4k Hz avg.)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL (1 W, 1 m)
- Continuous Power Handling: 120 W
- Built-in 25/70.7 V transformer (30 W max.) with 8/16 ohm direct modes (120 W/60 W)
- Convenient power tap selector on front baffle
- Integral metal back-can and safety cable
- Removable terminal block with loop-through terminations
- Low-profile, paintable grille
- Overload protection circuitry
- Mounting C-ring included
- Five year manufacturers warranty
- Optional Accessories: HY-TB1 tile rails (for mounting in 2' wide tile ceilings), HY-TR1 trim ring (for covering existing holes in retrofit applications), and HY-BC1 surface back-can (when mounting in an open ceiling environment)