The TOA 900 series are widely recognized as the industry standard in installed sound system amplification. When reliability and performance are critical - such as in paging and music distribution for airport, hospital, and industrial sound systems - you can count on the TOA 900 Series to perform consistently, day-in and day-out.
The A-906MK2 (60 W) is engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation. Eight module slots allow you to easily configure custom configurations using TOA plug-in modules with an extensive array of features and connector types. You can increase the input capacity by connecting a second mixer or mixer/amplifier to the rear-panel Bridge In/Out jack. Outputs include transformer isolated 25 V, 70 V and 8 ohm plus a direct low-impedance mode if non-transformer operation is required.
Multiple paging priorities are easily configured using optional mutetype modules activated by external switch-closure or mute-send modules. Pre-Out/Power-In jacks allow connection of external signal processing between the mixer and amplifier sections. Other features include protection circuitry, auxiliary output, bass/treble controls and remote master volume terminals. The 900 Series Mixer/Amplifiers are UL and cUL Listed and carry a five year manufacturers warranty.
- Modular Eight Channel Mixer/Amplifiers for paging, background/foreground music distribution and music/messaging-on-hold.
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability.
- Engineered for High Performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Eight Module Slots accept any combination of TOA plug-in modules for custom system configurations.
- 25 V, 70 V and 8 Ohm Transformer-Isolated Speaker Outputs with screwterminal connector and protective cover plate.
- Direct Low-Impedance Output Mode bypasses output transformer.
- Dual Mute Bus permits multiple levels of paging priority using optional mute-type modules.
- External Mute Terminals for activating mute function with external switchclosure.
- Remote Master Volume Terminals for control with an external 10k ohm linear-taper potentiometer.
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls.
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls with tone defeat switch.
- Low Cut Switch to limit low frequency response.
- Auxiliary Output for connecting an external mixer or recording device.
- Insert Jacks for connecting external signal processing.
- Bridging Input/Output for input expansion or recording device.
- Normal, Clip, Power, Protect, and Signal Indicators provide unit status.
- Rear Panel AC Convenience Outlet for powering external equipment.
- Turn-On Delay disconnects output during power-up.
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overload, short-circuit and overheating.
- Volume Control Security Knobs Included (4)
- Optional Accessories: 900 series Plug-in Modules (see individual module speciﬁcations), MB-25B Rack-mount Kit (2 RU), PF-511 Perforated Rack Panel (2 RU), YA-920 Volume Control Security Knob (4 included)
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Manufacturers Warranty