TOA 700 Series Mixer/Amplifiers offer versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as boardrooms, educational facilities, houses of worship and many others. The 700 Series model lineup includes the A-706 (60 W), A-712 (120 W), and A-724 (240 W); all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include six mic/line inputs, two auxiliary line inputs and a 900 Series module port. Each mic/line input includes a mic trim control and 23 VDC phantom power. Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external booster amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override. You can assign inputs to activate or respond to the muting function with rear panel DIP switches. Muting can also be activated with an external switch-closure. Other features include channel and master volume controls, bass/treble, processor insert jacks and output level meter. Master volume and power on/off can also be controlled remotely. Short-circuit and thermal protection circuitry ensures extended operation.
The 700 Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year manufacturer warranty.
- Eight Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background/foreground music distribution
- Three Models: A-706 (60 W) A-712 (120 W) A-724 (240 W)
- Six Mic/Line Inputs, balanced, with mic trim, 23 VDC phantom power and removable terminal block connector
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources
- Module Slot accepts 900 Series plug-in modules with additional features
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Input #1)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with removable terminal block connector
- Auto-Mute Priority Function assignable via external switches
- Channels 1-3 and Module configurable as Mute Send
- Channels 1-8 and Module configurable as Mute Receive
- Optional Rack Mount Kit: MB-25B
- Five year manufacturer warranty