TOAs A-2000 Series Mixer/Power Amplifiers offer versatile features and outstanding value for installed sound applications such as schools, offices, restaurants, shops, factories, houses of worship and large meeting rooms. The A-2000 Series model lineup includes the A-2060 (60 W), A-2120 (120 W), and A-2240 (240 W); all manufactured with proven TOA quality and reliability.
Features include five inputs, two auxiliary (stereo summing) line inputs. two balanced microphone inputs and one telephone input. Mic 1 input provides 21V DC phantom power (switchable ON/OFF). Speaker outputs consist of 70.7 V, 25 V and 4 ohm. An auxiliary line output can be used for recording or connection to an external power amplifier.
An Auto-Mute function provides voice-activated priority override for the Microphone and Telephone inputs which override the Auxiliary inputs. Auto-Mute sensitivity is adjustable for the Microphone and Telephone inputs. Other features include channel level, master volume controls and bass/treble controls.
The A-2000 Series is not rated for rack mounting applications.
The A-2000 Series is UL and cUL listed with competitive pricing and a five-year manufacturers warranty.
- Five Channel Integrated Mixer/Amplifiers for paging and background music distribution
- Proven TOA Quality and Reliability with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation
- Three Models: A-2060 (60 W), A-2120 (120 W), A-2240 (240 W)
- Two Mic Inputs, balanced mic, inputs, 23 VDC phantom power switchable ON/OFF
- Two Auxiliary Inputs, unbalanced, stereo summing with dual-RCA jacks for convenient connection of stereo sources
- Transformer-Isolation for Telephone Paging Applications (Telephone Input)
- 25 V, 70.7 V and 4 Ohm Speaker Outputs with screw type barrier terminal strip
- Auto-Mute Priority Function
- Inputs: Mic 1, Mic 2 and Telephone take priority
- Inputs Aux 1 and Aux 2 function as background inputs that mute -30dB during paging operation
- Auto-Mute Sensitivity Control for adjusting mute activation threshold
- Individual Channel and Master Volume Controls
- Bass/Treble Tone Controls
- Recording Output for connecting an external amplifier or recording device
- Over-current and Thermal Protection Circuitry prevents potential damage from overloads, short-circuit and overheating
- UL / cUL Listed
- Five Year Manufacturers Warranty