By utilizing recent innovations in optical design, and through the use of an advanced single chip microprocessor, the Aurora is able to deliver superior performance and greater accuracy providing even better detection than previous generations of pet-immune PIRs.
Aurora is packed with features not usually found in motion sensors in this price range -- most notably the ultra-low current and dual-slope temperature compensation, which adjusts sensitivity at ambient temperatures both below and above body temperatures.
- Immune to Pets up to 40 lbs.
- Coverage: 35’ x 45’ (10.6m x 13.7m)
- Advanced ASIC-based Processing
- Split-zone Optics Technology
- Ultra-low Current (<4mA)
- Totally Silent Relay Operation