The KB Series 3 x 5 Colour Video Sentry series is a video entry system with capacity for three video door stations.
The video room stations are equipped with a 4” flat colour monitor. Internal communication includes selective calling with hands free reply and All Call. Audio and video door monitoring can be done from any inside station. Controls include door release, monitor activation, tone volume, brightness, and monitor volume.
The video door station contains a CCD chip camera with illumination LEDs for low light applications. The camera is designed with a tilt feature that allows the viewer to adjust the camera’s angle upwards.
Incoming calls from a door station sound a 2, 4 or 8 stroke chime. The monitor(s) come on displaying the image of the caller. The person at the inside station picks up to answer, and the visitor speaks hands free. The entry area can be monitored (audio and video) by pressing the “monitor” button on any room station, staying on for approximately 2-1/2 minutes. The door release button can be used to activate an electric door strike.
- Camera angle can be adjusted 40° vertically
- Colour video monitor (4” TFT LCD)
- Illuminating LED's for low light conditions.
- Chime at inside monitor when called from door
- Audio and video turns on when called or when monitoring
- Visually identify visitors before letting them in
- Handset for two-way communication at inside station
- Hands free communication at the door station
- Built-in illumination for low light conditions
- External light with automatic activation can be added
- Remotely activate door strike
- Hands free Audio and Video monitoring.
- Compact surface mount colour video door station (KB-DAR).
- Requires PS-2420UL 24V DC Power Supply
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.