Category 3 high speed Data/Voice cable assemblies. Preconnectorized telephone assemblies utilize 50 position miniature connectors with metal strain relief clamps to securely hold cable.
- 15' long
- 25 Pair Category 3
- Female to Female
- Used to connect the phone system to the horizontal cross-connect
- Conductors are 24 AWG bare solid annealed copper wire
- Polyvinyl chloride is used as insulation over the conductors
- Semi-rigid heat resistant and is resistant to abrasion and cold flow
- Fully colour coded band marked with individual pairs twisted for ease of identification
- Colour band on each conductor matches body insulation colour of matching conductor
- Standard telephone industry colour code is incorporated throughout
- Polyvinyl chloride grey jacket with nylon ripcord inserted between core and jacket for ease of jacket removal
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.