BIX Mounts are basic components used in building a modular Cross-Connect System. They can accept BIX Distribution, Multiplying or Modular Jack Connectors. The 50-pair and 250-pair mounts can be wall-mounted. These mounts feature an interlocking design allowing them to be stacked for larger cross-connect installations. The 50-pair mount is typically used in small cross-connect installations.
- Robust and installer-friendly design to reduce installation costs
- Can be assembled with interlocking distribution rings into easily expandable wall mounted installations
- Compatible with locking covers for installation security.
- Base Material: steel, 16 gauge, powder paint finish, beige
- Fanning strip material: fire-retardant thermoplastic, UL94V-0, beige.