BIX Modular Jack Connectors provide a fast and flexible method to manage small-to-medium cross-connect installations. These connectors are built with a BIX connector pre-wired to standard modular jacks. They allow front-access termination and patching. The NXXCBMC6U Connector is a 6-port, 8-position modular connector used for data applications. It exceeds all Category 5e channel requirements when used with PS5E Modular Cords in a Belden IBDN 1200 System.
- Exceeds Category 5e standards
- 6 ports, 8-position, RJ-45 x 6
- For mounting use 10C 50 Pair Bix Mount (for one) or 10A 250 Pair Bix Mount (for up to five)
- Exceeds TIA/EIA 568A and ISO 11801
- Unique Bix connecting tool used to terminate
- Accepts 22-26 AWG wire