Non-Plenum Composite Coax plus Twisted Pair (18/2) CM FT1. Coax usually used for CCTV, while 18/2 used to transmit power, or audio, or PTZ control.
- Coax: Solid bare copper conductor, foam polyolefin insulation, bare copper braid shield. Black PVC jacket.
- Pair: Stranded bare copper conductor, PVC insulation, Black PVC jacket. Colour coded: Black & Red.
- Conductor: Bare Copper.
- Insulation: Coax, FPO; Pair, PVC.
- Shield (Coax): Bare Copper Braid.
- Jacket: Non-Plenum PVC.
- Approvals: NEC, CM; CEC: CM FT1.
- NEC Articles: 800.
- Nominal Impedance (Coax): 75Ω.
- Temperature Rating: 75°C.
- Coax and pair in Siamese configuration. Sequential footage marking every two feet.
- Applications: CCTV plus Audio, or Power, or Pan, Tilt and Zoom CCTV Control.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.