Category 5e (Cat5e) UTP wire for VoIP or data applications.
Berk-Tek's HYPER PLUS 5e Standard Category 5e UTP Cables are designed for horizontal network and voice applications in a structured cabling network to connect between the user outlet and horizontal cross-connect.
- Supports most data and voice applications
- ETL Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e
- Construction: 24 AWG bare copper wire insulated with thermoplastic. Two insulated conductors twisted together to form a pair and four such pairs cabled to form the basic unit, jacketed with flame-retardant PVC.
- Standards: North American: ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e, UL 444 and C22.2 No.214-02; International: SO/IEC 11801 2nd Edition Category 5. EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Flame Rating; Plenum - NFPA 262, CMP, UL Listed
- Applications: Berk-Tek's Hyper Plus 5e Standard Category 5e UTP cable is intended for high speed data applications up to 100 MHz including: IEEE 802.3, 1000BASE-T; ATM, 155 Mb/s; IEEE 802.3, 100BASE-TX; CDDI, 100Mb/s; IEEE 802.3, 10BASE-T.
- Universally accepted design for global commercial network installations
- Simplified structured cabling solution preserving long-term network investment
- Characterized to 350 Mhz, 250 Mhz greater than the standard
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.