The MAXSYS System can be expanded in increments of 8 hardwired zones up to the rated capacity of each system using multiple PC4116's.
Each module can be added as required anywhere on the system, via Combus, providing the utmost in flexibility for hardwired zone expansion to meet your requirements now and in the future.
- provides 16 programmable hardwired zones
- zone supervision: zones can be NC with no EOL resistors, NO/NC with single EOL resistors or NC with double EOL resistors (5600ohm resistors)
- 30 programmable zone types & 8 zone options
- VAUX output: 12VDC, 250mA max from Combus
- connection for external tamper supervised by system
- connect up to 1,000'(305m) from control panel via Combus
- operating environment- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); 90% RH non-condensing
- current draw: 30mA (from Combus) plus power required for VAUX output if used