The MAXSYS System can be expanded to provide up to 64 high current output relays to meet the needs of a wide variety of commercial system applications and designs.
To further enhance the capability of MAXSYS to meet large system requirements, the PC4204CX has the additional capability of repowering the MAXSYS communications bus (Combus) to provide an expandable supply of power on the Combus wherever and whenever it is required to meet the needs of the system, now and in the future.
- includes 4 fully programmable high current relays with Form'C' contacts rated 3A @ 30VDC
- provides 1A @ 12VDC to power direct connected devices or repower the Combus (uses relay #1 when repowering Combus)
- connect up to 16 modules per system for 64 relays total
- each relay programmable to activate for any of 59 options
- complete with supervised battery charger: 12VDC, 800mA charging current for sealed lead-acid rechargeable batteries
- fully supervised for low battery and AC power loss
- connection for external tamper supervised by system
- connect up to 1,000' (305m) from control panel via Combus
- operating environment - 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); 90% RH non-condensing
- current draw 30mA (from Combus)
Replacement for DSC PC4204.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.