The MAXSYS System can be expanded to provide up to 144 low power outputs to meet the needs of a wide variety of commercial system applications and designs.
The PC4216 provides programmable low power outputs ideal for powering remote relays and LED's such as those used in Maxsys PC4632 and PC4664 Annunciators.
- each module provides 16 transistor switch outputs supplying up to 50mA @ 12VDC each
- connect up to 9 modules per system for 144 outputs total
- each output programmable to activate for any of 59 options
- outputs assignable to schedules and partitions
- can be used to power/switch graphic annunciator lights and relays
- connection for external tamper supervised by system
- connect up to 1,000' (305m) from control panel via Combus
- operating environment -32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C); 90% RH non-condensing
- current draw 15mA (from Combus) plus power required by outputs
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.