As networks run faster and become more complex, infrastructure cabling and devices must operate to precise levels in a tighter performance window. As a result, nearly 80% of network problems stem from simple wiring and connection problems.
Front-line technicians are the first line of defence against problems in the physical and link layers of the network. LinkRunner improves your troubleshooting and escalation accuracy by helping you to quickly identify if a problem is the network or the PC NIC.
Instant vision into the network drop. That's Network SuperVision™. That's Fluke Networks' promise to you.
- Link - Determine whether the drop is active, identify its speed, duplex capabilities and service type.
- Ping - Verify connectivity to key devices.
- Cable verification - Multiple tests help you quickly determine if cable is the problem.
- Cable identification - Document unmarked segments, saving you hours of troubleshooting time.
- Improved efficiency - Speed up the escalation process by identifying physical or link layer problems.
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.