The NX216-E is a microprocessor-controlled 16 Zone Expander Module for the NX-8E Control Panels. Up to twenty-three NX-216E Expanders can be added to the NX-8E Control with a maximum zone count of 192 zones. Each expander has an optional tamper switch and power isolator making it ideal for use in a remote location. This microcontroller based "Smart Module" is easy to use, and features a modular design that slides into the X-Pand-A-Can enclosure of the NetworX NX-8E main controls.
- Operating Power: 12VDC Supplied from NX8-E or NX-320
- Auxiliary Power: Supplied from NX-8E or NX-320
- Current Limited to 100ma
- Current Draw: 30ma
- Loop Resistance: 300 ohms maximum
- Loop Response: Selectable 50ms or 500ms
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120 degrees F
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.