With available add-on modules to accommodate enhancements such as wireless integration, X-10 home automation, two-way voice, and cellemetry backup, the NX-6 provides flexible expansion capabilities for mid-size installations.
The NetworkX Security Panels were designed to seamlessly integrate with other home control systems. The Caddx NX panels may be networked with Stargate, the RCS CS30, and Elk Magic Module Home Control Kit.
The NX-6 is a full-featured, mid-sized security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. The NX-6 is a flexible security system that is easy to install and simple to use. With two partitions and up to sixteen zones, the NX-6 can handle most medium size residential and commercial security needs.
The panel comes standard with six hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The Modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
Expand the NX-6 capabilities by adding up to three optional Expander Modules. Modular design allows NetworX modules to slide into the enclosure easily for quick installations. The NX-320E Smart Power Supply and Bus Extender, the NX-508E Output Module and the NX-534E Two-Way Voice Module are just a few of the flexible options for the NX-6. Expand the system even further with a phone interface/voice module for on-site and off-site system control using touchtone phones.
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with the DL-900 software for Windows.
- 6 fully programmable zones
- Zone doubling to 12 zones option
- Wireless expansion up to 16 zones
- All zones programmable as fire or burglary
- 2 true partitions
- Up/downloadable with competitor lockout
- Modular design with slide in PC boards
- Maximum 8 keypads per partition
- Up To 2 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- 2-wire or 4-wire smoke detectors
- Automatic arming with auto retry
- Assign zones to one or multiple partitions
- 40 user codes (4 or 6 digit)
- Built-in siren driver/voltage out
- Siren supervision
- 185-Event History Log that provides Date, Time, Event and User Number
- ITI Wireless Technology With Up To 16 Supervised Zones
- Supports SIA and Contact ID Communication Formats
- Event activated pager format
- Flexible auto-test reports
- Failure to communicate reporting
- Reports entering/exiting program mode
- Will communicate alarm events during programming
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.