The GE Interlogix 1078 Series Steel Door contacts are designed specifically for use in the steel doors commonly found in commercial building applications. The unique housing design features a rugged unibody construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick, secure installation without gluing. The magnet housing isolates the magnet from the surrounding steel for maximum gap distances, both make and break.
Both contact and magnet plastic housings are constructed of one piece of thick-walled ABS plastic for maximum strength and durability.
- Special design for mounting in top of channel of steel doors
- Normally closed, with 12"/30 cm wire leads
- Two different colours available: natural white or mahogany brown
- Self-lock mounting
- Special ribbed sides allow for easy installation
- Rugged unibody construction for maximum durability and reliability
- UL approved for specific fire doors
- 15/16" diameter mounting hole required for switch
- Regular gap: 5/8"
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.