The GE Interlogix 1076 Series Steel Door contacts are designed specifically for use in the steel doors commonly found in commercial building applications. The unique housing design features a rugged unibody construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick, secure installation without gluing. The magnet housing isolates the magnet from the surrounding steel for maximum gap distances, both make and break.
Both contact and magnet plastic housings are constructed of one piece of thick-walled ABS plastic for maximum strength and durability.
- DPDT, two separate sets of leads, capable of normally closed or normally open
- Ideal for connecting to two separate systems, for example a security panel and a local buzzer; without the need for two sets of door contacts.
- Two different colours available: natural white or mahogany brown
- Two sets of 12"/30 cm wire leads
- Designed specifically for use in steel doors
- Self-lock mounting
- Special ribbed sides allow for easy installation
- Rugged unibody construction for maximum durability and reliability
- UL approved for specific fire doors
- 15/16" diameter mounting hole required
- Standard Gap: Approximately 3/8" in steel, 3/4" in wood.
- Optional: Can be used with 1840-N Rare Earth Magnet for doors with channel opening. When using 1840-N gap is 5/8".
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.