The 1087TW is ideal for residential and commercial applications where terminal connections are preferred. The unit features positive clamping terminals with anti-rotation lugs and captured screws with combination heads. These features allow for easy, quick installations. The positive terminals do not require washers that can corrode or increase resistance. Wire will not back out from under the screw heads when the screws are tightened down. The captured screws cannot be accidentally removed and lost, and they incorporate combination heads that will accept both Phillips and flat-bladed screwdrivers. This is one of the most popular contacts available in the industry today.
- Positive terminals with captured screws and combination heads for easy installation
- Cover, spacers, and mounting hardware included
- Available in natural white
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications where terminal connections are preferred
- Contact and magnet are hermetically sealed reed switches
- Wide gap, up to 1 1/2"
- SPDT: choice of either open or closed loop (N/O or N/C)