The GE Security 2204 Series overhead door magnetic contact is for use in the rigorous environments of commercial and industrial installations.
The floor mount units are constructed with a low profile heavy cast aluminum housing. The reed switch assembly is fully encased in GE Security’s exclusive polyurethane potting material to prevent damage due to moisture or humidity. A wide operating gap distance of up to 3 inches makes installation easy and helps prevent false alarms caused by door movement or damaged and loose fitting doors.
- Wide 3-inch working gap for overhead doors
- Fully sealed switch
- Small size less likely to be damaged by forklifts
- SPDT, choice of loop type open or closed
- Lead colours: Black - common; white - closed loop (N.O.); red - open loop (N.C.)
- Miniature, low-profile design
- 18" flexible stainless steel armoured cable for added security, reliability
- Aluminum bar stock resists corrosion in harsh environments
- Mounting hardware included
- UL Listed
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.