The GE Sentrol 5820A Series ShatterPro II acoustic glassbreak sensor provides great false alarm immunity, fast installation testing, and a handclap feature that lets end-users confirm the sensorís operational status.
Using Sentrolís patented Pattern Recognition Technology, the sensor listens for actual patterns of breaking glass while eliminating most false alarm patterns. ShatterPro II sensors listen across the glassbreak frequency spectrum for greater false alarm immunity.
A new test feature makes installation faster by eliminating the test mode jumper. The ShatterPro II is tested by activating the Sentrol hand-held glassbreak tester at close range. Opening the sensor is unnecessary.
A simple hand-clap feature lets end-users confirm at any time that the ShatterPro II is operational. The sensor will blink twice but will not trip when a hand clap is made close to the unit.
The ShatterPro II detects in a full 360į coverage pattern, with a 25' (7.5 m) radius from sensor to glass. The ShatterPro II is suitable for use in quiet occupied areas on the perimeter loop.
- End-user can test sensor operation with a clap of the hands
- Listens across the glassbreak frequency spectrum for greater false alarm immunity
- Consistent detection even of soft, quiet glass breaks
- Detects through blinds and light drapes
- Small size, can be flush-mounted in 1" diameter hole