The T8800 from GRI is a single sensor programmable temperature monitoring security device. The single temperature sensor is housed in the appliance (T8800) or is available with a connected remote probe (T8800R). The memory in the T8800 is non-volatile because all temperature trip limits are set with a small screw driver. No typical software program is required. Simple to set. Perfect for coolers, freezers, refrigerators, food processing, storage, wine cellars, greenhouses, IT rooms, and anywhere temperature monitoring is important. The T8800 relay output may be used to activate sirens, strobes or connected to any telephone dialer or security panel for monitoring.
- T8800 C Form Relay Output - On Board Sensor
- Low Cost
- Non-Volatile Memory
- Single Sensor on board
- Remote Probe version also available, probe can be located up to 500' (152 m) from the T8800R
- Remote Probe Can Be Submerged In Liquid (it is not recommended wire be submerged, only sensor)
- Programmable High & Low Alarms
- Minimum to Maximum Temperature Range (No Probe, T8800): -23ºC to 80ºC (-10ºF to 176ºF)
- Minimum to Maximum Temperature Range (With Probe, T8800R): -40ºC to 85ºC (-40ºF to 185ºF)
- Accuracy ± 2ºF (1ºC)
- Maximum distance for probe from T8800R with 22 AWG wire: 500 Feet
- Operates with 7.5 VDC minimum to 15 VDC maximum
- Optional power supply: 8065 RTD-12
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.