The TS19 butt-in test set has been specifically designed for the in-house telecom technician. This back-to-basics dual function test set has both tone and pulse operation, last number redial, solid state circuitry and a high impedance monitor that prevents accidental disruption of service from clipping onto a data line while in Monitor mode, thus ensuring the integrity of critical data lines. It is ergonomically shaped to be comfortable. All the features of a basic test set at a very basic price.
- Talk/monitor/ringer modes
- Tone (DTMF) and pulse operation
- Continuous polarity indication
- Last number redial: 18 digits, tone or pulse mode
- Electronic Ringer, ON/OFF
- Field replaceable belt hook
- High impedance monitor for DataSafe operation
- Hearing aid compatible
- With angled bed-of-nails clips, allows coating of wire to be pierced for allow connection without having to disconnect and strip wire
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.