Designed to guarantee application assurance, the PCX5E Category 5e patch cords are centred balanced with SPEEDGAIN 5e patch panels and jacks to deliver positive PSACR to 190MHz with enhanced warranty protection. Category 5e patch cords connect hub to patch panel or wall-outlet to workstation and feature high performance stranded cable and enhanced performance modular plugs for superior performance. PCX5E patch cords are offered in a variety of sizes and cable colours to meet individual length and colour coding requirements and are 100% performance tested for NEXT, Return Loss, Attenuation, and pair-to-pair ELFEXT. Best of all, PCX5E patch cords feature a slimline strain relief boot that is flush with the modular plug. These slimline boots enable the patch cords to be installed in high-density active equipment and also prevents snags when pulling cable.
- Category 5e component specifications TIA/EIA-568-B.2
- ETL Verified
- 100% Factory Tested for Category 5e
- Custom high performance Category 5e cable
- Compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring
- Patch Cords Meets Category 5e component specifications ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2
- ETL 3rd party component tested and verified
- Category 5e 4-pair 24AWG stranded UTP cable
- UL flame retardant PVC cable jacket
- Modular Plugs conform to FCC 47 Part 68.5
- Modular plug contacts 50 micro-inch gold plated
- Modular plug rated for 750 insertions
- PVC, overmolded slimline boot
- UL and cUL Listed
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.