The PCX6 patch cords feature ETL Verified Category 6 performance and incorporate a patent pending ISO-Termination method. This unique termination process is designed to control NEXT (near end cross talk), increase performance and reduce RL (return loss). The PCX6 patch cords are made with enhanced custom patch cable balanced and designed to mate with our proprietary staggered plug, giving optimal headroom.
- Cat 6 patch cords are 100% tested to Category 6 ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 specifications
- PCX6 patch cords feature a grey-smoked plug for easy identification
- Booted Cat 6 versions provide strain relief to the plug termination as well as when being routed
- High-performance custom Cat 6 patch cable
- Cord wiring is compatible with T568B and T568A
- Utilizes HPW's patent-pending ISO-Pair Termination process
- Made of custom Category 6 patch cable designed and balanced to mate with Hubbell's uniquely staggered Category 6 plug
- Staggered contact positioning in plug increases performance and controls crosstalk
- UL listed
- PVC jacket
- Plug contacts 50 micro-inch gold plated
- Modular plugs per FCC part 68.5
- High-performance custom patch cable, 24 AWG - stranded 7/32 tinned copper
- 100% factory performance-tested for continuity, wire map, NEXT, ELFEXT (pair-to-pair), attenuation and return loss to ANSI/EIA/TIA Category 6 patch cord specifications
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.