A basic telephone set for users who need access to no more than six lines and eight programmable features or autodial numbers, the M7208 is well-suited for areas with shared telephones like manufacturing plants, retail departments or repair centers.
What is Refurbished?
- Programmable buttons allow individual users to set one-button access to lines, intercoms, autodial numbers or features.
- LCD Window provides users with easy-to-read information and instruction for transferring calls, making conference calls and responding to messages, as well as Norstar’s advanced features such as voice mail, fax messaging and dial by name.
- Call Log will keep a record of your incoming calls including date, time and number of repeated attempts, in the LCD Window.
- Memory Buttons provide one-touch access to frequently dialed numbers or quick access to system features or network services.
- Volume Control bar – adjust the ringer, handset, headset or speaker volume independently.
- Built in Speaker for handsfree conversation, group listening and spontaneous conference calls.