The M7310 is a fully-featured telephone at the heart of a standard business communications system, designed for users with extensive calling and call handling requirements. In addition to 10 programmable line or feature buttons, 12 dual-function memory buttons provide quick access to 24 additional features or autodial numbers for frequently called customers, suppliers or accounts. A two-line by 16 character LCD Window and softkeys make the M7310 extremely easy to use.
What is Refurbished?
- Programmable buttons allow individual users to set one-button access to lines, intercoms, autodial numbers or features.
- LCD Window provides users with easy-to-read information and instruction for transferring calls, making conference calls and responding to messages, as well as Norstar’s advanced features such as voice mail, fax messaging and dial by name.
- Call Log will keep a record of your incoming calls including date, time and number of repeated attempts, in the LCD Window.
- Memory Buttons provide one-touch access to frequently dialed numbers or quick access to system features or network services.
- Volume Control bar – adjust the ringer, handset, headset or speaker volume independently.
- Built in Speaker for handsfree conversation, group listening and spontaneous conference calls.