The Norstar Compact 3x8 telephone system was designed specifically for small businesses. The system is flexible, dependable, and loaded with features, making it the best-selling small system for businesses worldwide.
The DR5.1 software supports CallerID, all Norstar Business Series Terminals, Norstar voicemail systems, and most peripherals such as Fast Rads and Analog Terminal Adapters.
- Up to 3 external lines and 8 telephone extensions.
- Voice-mail, automated attendant and telephone support.
- Supports all Norstar Business Series Terminals.
- Transferring calls is easy - simply announce the call and send it. If the other line is busy or unanswered, the call returns to you.
- Tones and music on hold assure callers that they haven't been forgotten or disconnected.
- Line on Hold indicator reminds you an important caller is holding.
- Discriminating ringing makes it easy to distinguish between internal and external calls.
- Paging enables you to quickly locate a co-worker by making an announcement through Norstar telephone sets, auxiliary speakers or both.
- Conference feature lets you quickly bring a third person into a conversation.
- LCD window delivers step-by-step instruction on using any feature.
- Digital technology assures reliability and clearer sound, while positioning you for future advances.
- The system's flexible and scalable design makes moving to the next Norstar platform easy and cost-effective.
- Your original investment in telephones and some peripherals is protected because they can be used with any Norstar system.
- The 3x8 system's flexible design makes it easy to add software and hardware enhancements as your needs change:
- Norstar applications such as Norstar Flash makes voice messaging easy.
- Integrated automated attendant assures your calls are answered 24 hours a day with Flash Voice Mail.
- Analog terminal adapters connect computer modems, fax machines, credit card terminals, and other analog devices without the need for a dedicated line.