Wireless 2000, from Optex, is a wireless chime for indoor and outdoor applications. Its wireless PIR detector is made for indoor or outdoor use and has detection patterns for doorway and driveway coverage. Just insert a 9V battery and mount the detector wherever you want detection, then plug-in the chime box receiver to complete the installation. Features include on and off control, adjustable volume, individual enunciation of up to three zones and a form C relay. Replacement for the popular RCTD-10U system.
- Kit consists of RC-20U Chime Box with Relay and TD-20U Indoor/Outdoor Sensor/Transmitter
- Passive infrared detection method
- Choice of 50 ft. long range or 17 ft. fan (wide) pattern coverage
- Form C relay, can trigger other devices such as door strike, siren, or lights
- Can add to the system with additional TD-20U Sensors, TR-20U Repeater, TC-10U Door Contact Transmitter and the TS-10U Hand-Held Transmitter
- Accepts up to 9 transmitters, can group into 3 different zones with a different chime for each zone
- 2000' extra long radio transmission range (line of site). Range is reduced if obstacles in path
- LED status indicator
- Mounts easily on walls, ceilings, fenceposts etc.
- FCC approved
Requires 9 V battery for transmitter