The VS104 is a low cost, desktop, sequential switcher designed to switch four cameras manually or automatically to one monitor. The VS5104 is a desktop homing switcher having one monitor output, no alarm capability, and cannot be rack mounted.
The VS104 features terminating inputs (which can easily be converted to looping inputs for applications requiring looping switchers), adjustable dwell (from 1-70 seconds), vertical interval switching, and bypass capability. They are powered by a UL Listed external wall transformer (included).
- 4 terminal or looping inputs
- Single output
- Desk top unit
- For use with colour or black & white cameras
- Monitor outputs
- Gain: unity
- Adjustable dwell time from 1 to 70 seconds nominal
- Less than 2% tilt
- BNC connectors
- Steel zinc-plated chassis construction
- Steel black polyester powder-coat cover
- Aluminum black polyester powder-coat; white silk screen panel
- UL and CE listed
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.