When it comes to wire identification, there's no better tool to have than the 701K Classic, from the world's largest manufacturer of tone & probe kits! This popular tone & probe kit is used by technicians everywhere to identify single conductors or cables within a bundle, at a cross-connect point, or at remote ends. The kit consists of the 77HP High Power Tone Generator, the 200EP Inductive Amplifier and the rugged woven polyester 700C Dual Carrying Case.
- Powerful receiver gain permits accurate identification in even the most congested cable bundles and equipment rooms.
- Includes a powerful, two inch speaker and a recessed, on/off push button control.
- Includes an LED for visual signal strength indication.
- Offers adjustable volume control for more precise identification when tone signal “bleed” is affecting the identification process.
- Includes recessed tabs for buttset or headset connection.
- 1-year manufacturers warranty.
- Battery-operated (two 9V batteries not included, toner and probe each require one).