RCI 4105 Fail Locked - UL Listed Door Strike, faceplate dimensions: 1-1/8" x 5-7/8", flat face, round corners, centreline latch entry, reversible for aluminum or wood frames.
RCIís 4 Series electric strikes have earned their reputation as durable, reliable and economical means of controlling access. Deadlocking is ensured with generous clearance on lip bracket/ramp design. Crossed wires are never a problem, as the coil is non polarity-conscious.
- Use with Narrowline Aluminum, Cylindrical or Centreline Mortise Locks
- 12V AC or DC
- Non-handed, fully reversible for right or left-hand doors
- Accommodates 3/4" latch projection
- Stainless steel faceplates
- Modular Design
- Deadlocking ensured (F-model)
- Grade 3, 500lbs Static Strength, 70ft lbs Dynamic Strength, 250,000 Endurance Cycles
- Enlarged latch cavity width allows compatibility with cylindrical, narrowline aluminum and centreline mortise locks (including 3-piece anti-friction type) and mortise exit devices
- 1-1/2" cut-out depth accommodates most aluminum and wood frame profiles
- Use with wide range of door thicknesses (1-3/8" to 2-3/8")
- Standard mounting tabs and fasteners included
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.