RCI 7114 Fail Locked - UL Listed Door Strike, faceplate dimensions(ANSI): 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", flat face, square corners, centreline latch entry, reversible for metal frames.
RCIís 7 Series electric strikes allow installers to adjust the strike pivot horizontally for precise alignment. Deadlocking is ensured with generous clearance on lip bracket/ramp design.
Crossed wires are never a problem, as the coil is non polarity-conscious.
- Use with Narrowline Aluminum, Cylindrical or Centreline Mortise Locks
- 12V DC
- Non-handed, fully reversible for right or left-hand doors
- Accommodates 5/8" latch projection (pullman design not included)
- Stainless steel faceplates
- Modular Design
- Deadlocking ensured (F-model)
- Grade 3, 500lbs Static Strength, 70ft lbs Dynamic Strength, 250,000 Endurance Cycles
- Enlarged latch cavity width allows compatibility with cylindrical, narrowline aluminum and centreline mortise locks (including 3-piece anti-friction type)
- For Hollow Metal Frames
- Use with wide range of door thicknesses (1-3/8" to 2-3/8")
- Standard mounting tabs and fasteners included
Note: Delivery time for this product may be delayed, we will advise via e-mail.