Talk to your audience, not to the microphone.Placed flat on the podium, out of sight and out of the way,the microphone tracks your voice and captures it clearly and uniformly as you speak and move comfortably and naturally. Equipped with a built-in sensor to detect and track sound sources, the TOA Real-time Steering Array Microphone System captures voices clearly and continuously from either side, above or below. This frees speakers to move back and forth in the vicinity of the podium, turn or tilt their heads to address different sections of the audience, or gesture naturally without concern for the location of the microphone. Placed unobtrusively on top of the podium or pulpit, this innovative voice-tracking microphone completely eliminates the interference and inconvenience of gooseneck or handheld mikes. Intuitive parameter setting by iPad or PC adds further convenience.
- Features a unique ability to detect the speaker’s voice, and to track and capture it clearly and reliably, even if the speaker is moving.
- Built-in voice detection/tracking sensor
- Voice capture from up to 3 meters and to tracking range angles up to 180 degrees
- Level compensation for reduced volume variations
- Narrow (50-degree) directivity assuring minimal acoustic feedback
- Permits quick, one-touch adjustment of control unit parameter settings from a PC or iPad using a dedicated app or firmware.
- Tracking distance/range
- Tracking sensitivity/speed
- Mute on/off
- Adopts an innovative pad-like form permitting unobtrusive placement flat on the podium.
- Removal of barrier between speaker and audience
- Freedom to adopt a comfortable speaking posture
- Ability to move and gesture naturally
- Power Source: 24DCV 200mA (supplied from Control Unit)
- Frequency Response: 150Hz — 18kHz
- Directivity (Beam Width): 50°
- Maximum Cable Distance: 200ft / 60m (between microphone and control)
- Applicable Cable: Twisted two-core, shielded cable
- Mute Function: Mechanical mute switch
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 0.78 x 2.36" (48.5 x 2 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Power Source: 24DCV 400mA (including microphone power / supplied by AC adapter, included)
- S/N (Microphone): Over 90dB
- Microphone Input: Dedicated Input for Microphone, female XLR 3P x 1
- Audio Output: +4dBu/-10dBV (selectable), male XLR 3P x 2, AES/EBU 24bit 110 Ω , male XLR 3P x 1
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.9 x 8.7" (105 x 48 x 221 mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg)
This is the complete set, including microphone (AM-1MBQAM), control unit (AM-1CQAM) & power supply (AD-246). Each part also available separately.