The AT-603AP is a flush-mounted wall attenuator and uses a transformer which allows connection of a wide range of loads (under 60W). Volume can be adjusted in five steps. The AT-603AP features push-in terminals, each of which accepts two conductors for easy bridging.
- Input Range: 0.5 - 60 W
- Attenuation: 5 steps (0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, OFF)
- Terminal: Push-in connector (bridging terminal)
- Finish: Knob, panel, plate: ABS resin, ivory; Case: ABS resin, black
- Dimensions: 70 (W) × 120 (H) × 55 (D) mm (with plate). Fits inside a standard single gang box.
- Includes: Plate, Plate mounting screws, Box mounting screws
Replacement for AT-603P.