The BS-678 is a double-cone type speaker with a wooden cabinet that has a stylish, compact and unobtrusive design that delivers highly cost-effective performance.
A push-in type input connector allows easy cable connections and bridge wiring. The selectable input impedance can be easily adjusted by changing the tap position of the unitís transformer. The 6" (16cm) double cone speaker unit ensures high-quality sound, making the BS-678 ideal for BGM (background music) and announcement applications.
The BG-678 can be installed in either a horizontal or a vertical orientation. Its structure permits direct wall stud installation with the supplied tapping screws 5/32" x 1-3/8" (4mm x 35mm).
Note: When mounting the BS-678 to plaster board walls be sure to use sufficient "anchoring type" bolts from the local hardware store instead of the supplied screws.
The BS-678 is backed with a five year manufacturers warranty.
- 100V/70V selectable transformer, Steps from 6W down to 0.8W (100V) or 3W down to 0.4W (70V)
- Stylish, compact and unobtrusive design
- Sold as a pair, two speakers per box
- Quick and easy installation
- High cost-effectiveness
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Ideally suited for background music and announcements
- Finish Colour: Off-white
- Five year manufacturers warranty