The EM-600 is an omnidirectional condenser microphone of only 28 mm (1.1") in diameter designed for sound pick-up application. It can be flush-mounted into a ceiling, wall, or desk, making it unobtrusive. It provides clear and high-quality sound.
- Ideal for conference room recording and security monitoring.
- Electret condenser microphone element with omnidirectional pattern for comprehensive pickup.
- Unobtrusive design allows easy flush-mounting in walls, ceilings, and desktops.
- Optimized to deliver best performance when used on a desk or attached to a ceiling.
- A 50 Hz low-cut filter reduces intrusive noise, such as air conditioner rumble or door opening/closing.
- Two rubber isolation rings are provided as an accessory serving to reduce vibration.
- Wide frequency range of 30 – 20 kHz provides well-balanced sound with clarity and a satisfying tonal response.
- Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Rated Impedance: 120 Ω, balanced
- Rated Sensitivity: -36 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Phantom Power: 9 - 52 V DC
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Connector: XLR-3-12 equivalent
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Finish: Body: Steel, white, semi-gloss, paint; Head: Zinc-plated steel wire, white, semi-gloss, paint
- Dimensions: 28 x 28 × 68 mm (1.1" x 1.1" × 2.68")
- Weight: 85 g (0.19 lb)
- Included Accessories: Rubber Isolation Rings, M20 Nut
*The EM-600 requires 9 - 52 V DC phantom power for operation.