The EM-700 is a low-profile, high-quality, cardioid condenser microphone suitable for installation on a lecture desk or table top in a conference room. It features optimum acoustic characteristics for sound pick-up applications when placed on a flat surface, realizing pure, natural sound quality.
- Ideal for speech and recording applications at meetings, lectures, and religious services.
- Electret condenser microphone element with cardioid pattern for focused pickup.
- Design, optimized to deliver best performance when used on a desk.
- Slim, stylish design suits interior decor.
- Rejection of undesirable off-axis sound minimizes possible feedback.
- Low-cut filter switch prevents interference from ambient noise from being picked up.
- Wide frequency range of 35 – 20 kHz provides well-balanced sound with clarity and a satisfying tonal response.
- Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility.
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Rated Impedance: 120 Ω, balanced
- Rated Sensitivity: -33 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Phantom Power: 9 - 52 V DC
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Low Cut: 100 Hz, -12 dB/oct
- Output Connector: XLR-3-12 equivalent
- Cord Length: 7.5 m (24.61 ft)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Finish: Body: Die-cast aluminum, black, mat finish, paint; Punched net: Surface-treated steel plate, black, mat finish, paint
- Dimensions: 83 (W) × 23 (H) × 83 (D) mm (3.27" × 0.91" × 3.27") (cord excluded)
- Weight: 290 g (0.64 lb)
*The EM-700 requires 9 - 52 V DC phantom power for operation.