The EM-800 is a slim, high-quality, cardioid condenser microphone designed for use in conference rooms, lecture halls, and paging applications. It can be easily plugged into a dedicated optional ST-800 Microphone Stand.
- Ideal for speech applications including meetings, lectures, and religious services.
- Electret condenser microphone element with cardioid pattern for focused pickup.
- Excellent high-frequency response of 60 – 20k Hz delivers clear output even through a PA system.
- High sensitivity (–35dB) provides a satisfying tonal response.
- Gooseneck with two adjustment points allows more flexible microphone positioning angles.
- Rejection of undesirable off-axis sound minimizes possible feedback.
- Phantom power range of 9 to 52 volts enhances operational versatility.
- Element: Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Rated Impedance: 120 Ω, balanced
- Rated Sensitivity: -35 dB (1 kHz 0 dB=1 V/Pa)
- Phantom Power: 9 - 52 V DC
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Connector: XLR-3-12 equivalent
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Finish: Body, Shaft: Copper alloy, black, semi-gloss, paint
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 × 420 mm (0.47" x 0.47" × 16.54")
- Weight: 135 g (0.3 lb)
- Included Accessories: Windscreen
- Optional Stand: ST-800 Microphone Stand
*The EM-800 requires 9 - 52 V DC phantom power for operation.