The TOA F-1000, F-1300 and F-2000 Series comprise a two-way speaker line of compact units offering wide frequency response and higher, more powerful performance. These highly adaptable speaker systems are intended to meet the requirements of a wide range of venues and applications, both indoors and outdoors.
For clear, wide-area sound coverage, the Series include Octagon Horn wide dispersion-angle (110° x 100° on the F-2000 and F-1300, and 90° x 90° on the F-1000) high-frequency horns, plus an easily-added 80° x 80° dispersion angle horn adapter on the F-2000 for tighter dispersion control. Model has a rear-panel rotary control for making impedance settings that optimally match amplifier and speaker performance. Now has high and low impedance options.
The speaker units have a design that combines stylishness and a high degree of performance-enhancing rigidity. Even the decor-enhancing convex bulge on the side of the casing serves to improve rigidity. Brackets for easy speaker-stand, wall and ceiling installation are included, and there are also optionally available brackets for more challenging installation venues and sound reinforcement applications. Push-in terminals make connections quick and easy, and there are models for outdoor use that meet IP-X4 splash-proof standards.
- 110° x 100° (F-1300) dispersion angle high-frequency horns (Octagon Horn) ensure an enhanced sound coverage area and a more even balanced tone.
- All speaker models are repaintable.
- Included accessory brackets allow a wide choice of installations on walls and ceilings.
- Optionally available brackets meet an even wider variety of installation demands.
- Optional brackets include HY-BH10B Board Hanger, HY-CM10B or HY-CM10W Ceiling Mount, YS-60B Pole Mount, and the HY-CL10B Cluster (for four speakers)
- Stylish and highly rigid casing design for attractive installation with clearer sound reproduction.
- Sensitivity: 90dB, 1W, 1m (F-1300)
- Five year manufacturers warranty