TOA F-2352CU2 Kit, includes 2 F-2352C Speakers and Tile Rails
TOA F-Series Ceiling Speakers are ideal for music and paging applications such as audio/visual, business music or retail sound systems. The lineup consists of six models with features and price points to suit premium-to-economy applications; all built with the same high quality and reliability the industry has come to expect from TOA products. Key benefits include smooth off-axis coverage, versatile range of models, ease of installation, and competitive pricing.
For premium wide-dispersion performance, the F-2352C has a 5” cone driver, with a special diffuser with a built-in dome tweeter for superior co-axial performance. The F-2352C includes metal back-can with safety cable, quick-mount hardware and removable Phoenix-style connectors with loop-through points for adjacent speakers. Built-in overload protection circuitry ensures outstanding reliability. Also includes built-in multi-tap transformer with 8/16 ohm direct modes, front baffle power tap selection and double-locking, paintable grilles.
Accessories include HY-TB1 tile bridge rails (included with this kit), HY-RR2 Mounting C-ring, HY-TR1 trim ring and HY-BC1 surface back-can. The F-2352CU2 is packaged as a pair with tile rails and backed by a ﬁve year manufacturers warranty. Also available packaged individually (F-2352C).
- Superior Sound Quality
- Fast And Easy Installation
- Special diffuser provides wide off-axis high frequency response
- Ported bass-reflex design
- Co-axial: 5" cone driver and dome tweeter
- Wide-dispersion: 170 degrees conical (1-4k Hz avg.)
- Frequency Response: 70 to 20k Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL (1 W, 1 m)
- Continuous Power Handling: 120 W (8 ohms)
- Built-in 25/70.7/100 V transformer (30 W max.) with 8/16 ohm direct modes (120 W/60 W)
- Convenient power tap selector on front baffle
- Integral Metal Back-Can And Safety Cable
- UL Compliant for Air-Handling Spaces (UL2043)
- Removable terminal block with loop-through terminations
- Low-profile, paintable grille
- Overload protection circuitry
- Mounting C-ring included
- Optional Accessories: HY-TB1 tile rails (for mounting in 2' wide tile ceilings, included with this kit), HY-TR1 trim ring (for covering existing holes in retrofit applications), and HY-BC1 surface back-can (when mounting in an open ceiling environment)
- Five year manufacturers warranty