The H Series Interior Design Speakers are a great example of TOA’s modern, innovative approach to commercial speaker design. The unique, stylish appearance and superb sound quality of the three new models, the H-1, H-2 and H-2WP, provide a welcome alternative to conventional wall-and ceiling-mount speakers.
Applications include speaker systems for houses of worship, hotels, offices, museums, restaurants, retail stores, residential spaces and many others. The H-2WP is a weather-proof version of the H-2 for outdoor wall-mount applications such as terraces, gardens, patios and
The H Series Minimum Reflection design significantly reduces sound wave reflections and the resulting sound colouration that occurs with conventional bracket-mounted "box" type speakers. Wall- or ceiling-mount installation is fast and easy using standard electrical gang-boxes, and you can rotate and aim the loudspeaker components without altering the enclosure’s external appearance.
Each H Series speaker has a paintable grille and features a high quality Ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter, Neodymium woofer, 70.7/100 V matching transformer and removable terminal block.
900MK2 Processor Modules are also available for convenient system equalization using the industry-standard TOA 900MK2 Series Mixer/Amplifiers.
- The rotatable cylinder enclosure with smooth curved surface blends in with modern building interior.
- Powerful sound reproduction with the woofer (3" x 2"/7.6 x 5.1 cm) using a magnetic (neodymium) circuit.
- Transient response of clear high frequencies ensured by the 1" (2.5 cm) balanced dome tweeter with ferro-fluid.
- Built-in crossover network circuitry suppresses unwanted signals and realizes uniform energy radiation.
- Optimized for quick and simple installation.
- Adjustable mounting angle of ±45°
- Built-in transformer for both high and low impedance applications.
- Detachable screw terminals for quick connection/disconnection and Dual positive/ negative terminals for bridge connections.
- Fire resistant ABS (UL Standard 94: V-0 Grade) enclosure
- Specially selected external parts for easy refinishing and repainting, matching interior colour and design.
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, two-way
- Speaker Components: 3" x 2" (7.6 x 5.1 cm) cone woofer (Neodymium magnet); 1" (2.5 cm) balanced-dome tweeter (Ferrofluid-cooled)
- Impedance: Direct: 4 Ω; Transformer: 16 Ω; 70.7 V line: 12 W (420 Ω), 6 W (830 Ω), 3 W (1.7k Ω), 1.5 W (3.3k Ω); 100 V line: 12 W (830 Ω), 6 W (1.7k Ω), 3 W (3.3k Ω)
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m,1/2 space): 85 dB SPL
- Power Handling: Continuous Program: 90 W; Continuous Pink Noise, 24 Hrs: 30 W; Transformer: 12 W (16 Ω – 3.3k Ω)
- Frequency Response: 120 to 20k Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 5k Hz
- Material / Finish: Trim Piece: Fire-resistant ABS resin (UL94: V-0 grade), white; Adapter Panel: Rolled steel plate; Grille: Rolled Steel plate, white, paintable
- Input Connector Removable terminal block with screw terminals, 2 pairs of (+)/(-) for input and loop-through terminations using AWG #14 – #24.
- Included Accessories: Adapter panel (model HY-H1, fits RACO #953 or equivalent), Cutout template, Mounting screws
- Optional Accessories: EQ module E-04R
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.28" x 4.96" x 3.54" (312 mm x 126 mm x 90 mm)
- Weight: 3.31 lbs. (1.5 kg) (including adapter panel)
- Five year manufacturers warranty