The H-3 wide-dispersion wall-mount speaker is the newest addition to the TOA Interior Design Series and continues TOA's modern, innovative approach to commercial speaker design. The H-3's unique appearance and superb sound quality provide a welcome alternative to conventional wall-mount speakers for spaces where appearance is a prime consideration.
Applications include speaker systems for hotels, houses of worship, offices, museums, residential spaces, restaurants, retail stores, and many others. A weather-resistant version, model H-3WP, is also available for outdoor applications such as gardens, patios and swimming pools.
The H-3's wide 140 degree horizontal coverage pattern provides a solution for eliminating deadspots inherent between wall-mounted speakers. Also, the Minimum Reflection design significantly reduces sound wave reflections and the resulting sound colouration that occurs with conventional bracket-mounted "box" type speakers.
The H-3 is a two-way, sealed enclosure with high quality components including a 1" (2.5 cm) dome tweeter, dual 4" (10.2 cm) woofers, matching transformer, and removable terminal block. The grille is paintable for custom-matching to the room decor.
An optional 900 Series Processor Module is also available for convenient system equalization using the industry-standard TOA 900 Series Mixer/Amplifiers. The H-3 also carries a five year warranty.
- Unique Appearance: blends well with modern architecture for background/foreground music and paging systems.
- Wide Variety of Applications: including hotels, houses of worship, museums, offices, residential spaces, restaurants, and retail stores.
- Wide Coverage Area: 140° horizontal x 70° vertical dispersion
- Weather-Resistant Version Available, Model H-3WP, for outdoor applications such as gardens, patios and swimming pools.
- Minimum Reflection Design: reduces sound wave reflections typical of conventional bracket-mounted "box" type speakers.
- High Power Handling: 150 W (Continuous Program)
- Two-Way, Sealed Enclosure with High-Quality Components: 1" Dome Tweeter and Dual 4” Woofers with Neodymium Magnets
- Built-In 70.7/100 V Matching Transformer (30 W max.) for distributed speaker systems (8 and 16 ohm taps also available).
- Protection Circuit: prevents loudspeaker damage from excessive input.
- Built-In Crossover: with optimized filter slopes.
- UL-Listed Fire-Resistant Material
- Removable Terminal Block with loop-through terminations for distributed speaker systems.
- Paintable Grille: to custom-match to the environment.
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, two-way
- Speaker Components: 1" dome tweeter, Two 4" x 2" cone woofers (Neodymium magnets)
- Impedance: Direct: 8 Ω: Transformer: 16 Ω; 70.7 V line: 30 W (170 Ω),15 W (330 Ω), 7.5 W (670 Ω),3.75 W (1.3 k Ω); 100 V line:30W (330 Ω),15 W (670 Ω), 7.5 W (1.3 k Ω)
- Sensitivity: 89 dB SPL (1 W / 1 m,1/2 space)
- Power Handling (50 Hz - 20 kHz): Continuous Program: 150 W; Continuous Pink Noise (24 hrs.): 50 W; Transformer: 30 W (16 Ω, 70.7 V, 100 V line)
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB,1/2 space)
- Crossover Frequency: 4 kHz (LPF:-12 dB/octave, HPF: -18 dB/octave)
- Material/Finish: Enclosure: Fire-resistant ABS resin (UL94:V-0 grade), black; Grille: Rolled steel plate, white, paintable; Grille Frame: Same as enclosure, white; Base Plate: Rolled steel plate
- Input Connector: Removable terminal block with screw terminals (AWG #14 - #24). Two pairs of (+)/(-) for input and loop-through terminations.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.6" x 12.5" x 5.1" (295 mm x 318 mm x 129 mm)
- Weight (including base plate): 7.3 lbs. (3.3 kg)
- Included Accessories: Base Plate,Mounting Screws
- Optional Accessories: E-O6R900 Series EQ Module, FB-100 Subwoofer, HB-1 Flush-Mount Subwoofer
- Five Year manufacturers Warranty