Introducing the all new HX-7 variable dispersion line array with SYNC-Drive waveguide technology. Thanks to its award winning enclosure design, employing four modules per unit, the HX-7 allows precise adjustment of sound dispersion angles of 0 - 15 - 30 and 45 degrees. Offering pristine clarity in a wide range of applications from sports venues, auditoriums, concert hall and challenging houses of worship. With the HX-7 you’re getting affordable quality and stellar performance. What you get is all that can be heard, from a whisper to a scream, TOA has it covered.
- Design consists of four integrated speaker "cells" that can be adjusted to optimize the vertical dispersion angle.
- Built-in isophasic wavefront control horn ensures precise HF control and superior reproduction of HF sounds.
- Newly added 0° mode facilitates the most effective line array set-up
- Four Stages: Adjustable dispersion angle 0,15,30 and 45 degrees
- Easily adjustable vertical dispersion angle.
- Maximum two speaker units can be stacked.
- Enclosure: Sealed type
- Power Handling Capacity: Continuous pink noise: 250 W (IEC60268-5: 350 W); Continuous program: 750 W
- Rated Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 kHz
- Directivity Angle: Horizontal: 100°; Vertical: Depending on directivity angle mode
- Speaker Component: Low frequency: 13 cm (5.5”) cone-type x 8; High frequency: Wave front control horn with compression driver x 4
- Input Terminal: Speakon NL4MP x 2 and M4 screw terminal, distance between barriers: 9 mm (0.35")
- Finish: Enclosure: Polypropylene, white; Punched net: Surface-treated steel plate, white, rust proof coating
- Dimensions: 497 (W) x 664 (H) x 274 (D) mm (19.57" x 26.14" x 10.79")
- Weight: 30 kg (66.14 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Terminal cover, Terminal cover mounting screws, Rubber packing
- Optional Accessories:
- Matching transformer: MT-200 (requires HY-MT7 Matching Transformer Adapter)
- Speaker mounting bracket: HY-TM7W-WP, HY-60DW-WP, HY-CN7W-WP, HY-MS7W-WP
Note: Every speaker module must be aimed horizontally or down to keep the weather resistant capability.