The IR-801AF is an Audio Interface Unit designed for use in a school classroom with an IR-310M Infrared Wireless Microphone. It connects between the IR-802T Infrared Wireless Tuner and IR-820SP Infrared Speaker by a single CAT-5 UTP cable. It has an analogue audio output and a contact output. Connecting with external equipment, like a paging system, strobe light or message repeater, the system is controlled using the IR-310M's function button.
- Power Source: 24 V DC (supplied from IR-802T)
- Infrared Frequency Channel: Channel A: 3.100 MHz
- Contact Output: Relay contact output, contact capacity: 30 V DC/2 - 500 mA, removable terminal block (2 pins)
- Audio Output: -20 dB, electronically-balanced, removable terminal block (3 pins)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Operating Humidity: 90% RH or less (no condensation)
- Finish: Control section: ABS resin, black
- Dimensions: 210 (W) x 44 (H) x 181 (D) mm (8.27" x 1.73" x 7.13")
- Weight: 560g (1.23 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Removable terminal block (2 pins), Removable terminal block (3 pins)
Audio Interface only, designed to be used with IR-802T Infrared Tuner, IR-820SP Infrared Speaker and IR-310M Infrared Microphone.